Sunday, August 26, 2012

Kids Craft Camp Begins!!!

My goal is to establish one day a month for Kid Craft Camp (KCC), I know myself we will have sports on Saturdays.  I can either do a Saturday aftenoon at 3 PM or a Sunday at 3PM; either way KCC will be the 3rd Saturday or Sunday of the month unless otherwise noted  (Either Sat. Sept.15th or Sun. Sept. 16th)  I will decide once we get closer.  If you have an opinion on the date, I would love to hear from you.

Each class will cost $10.00. This fee covers all materials i.e., paper, adhesive, embellishments, etc.    Everything will already be cut, your child will be assembling their crafts.  If your child comes monthly they will start to do on their own along with my assistance. (cuttlebug and punches)

With that said, I have planned Septembers KCC!  It's all about Halloween!  Your child will make 1 Card, 1 Sour Cream Container and 1 Treat Basket (candy included)



RULES FOR KIDS CRAFT CAMP!
Child must be able to follow direction
Use a scissor
6 yrs old and up

No comments: