Friday, April 9, 2010

A Couple More Cards


I purchased DSP Pink Flamingo. NOt sure what to do with it because I think it is more for scrapbooking because some of the designs is as entire page. Anyway, I decided to use the paper and to cut around the Lily and than cut out another Lily and placed over it to give it dimension.
The second card is one of my favorite color combinations Chocolate Chip and Pretty In Pink and some DSP from the Holiday Mini Catalog (the name escapes me). I just received my Flower Layers Die and used it to layer the flowers on the card.
My third card I struggled with. I like the Crushed Curry, but I don't know what to pair up with it because it seems bright. Anyway, I paired the Crushed Curry with one of my favorite DSP Razzleberry Lemonade. I just love my Beautiful Butterflies die and layered in in Razzleberry, Vellum Cardstock and another one of my favorites Melon Mambo. All in all, I think it turned out nicely.

No comments: