Sunday, November 29, 2009

Glass Block

I finally decided what to put on this block. I have stamped out different images, and then I remember this old retired SU set. This is really a fun project.
I purchased the blocks (I had to buy a case)

Get the hole drilled. I am proud to say that I drilled my own holes ~ Rinse the inside and
outside of block to make sure it is clean ~ Cut a 6-1/2" x 6-1/2" pc. of mulberry paper. I did try the tissue paper, but I like the thinkness of the mulberry paper (not cardstock) ~ Stamp your image with StazOn ~ Color in image, I used Watercolor pencils and SU pastels ~ Brush on modgepodge in the 6-1/2 x 6-1/2 surface and then place your paper directly onto the glass~ Spray with a sealant ~Install your lights ~Tie a ribbon around and hot glue it in place

Viola' You are done!
Photobucket

No comments: