Monday, October 26, 2009

Shopping for your Christmas Cards? You are at the right place!

If you like the look of beautiful handmade Christmas Cards, you have come to the right place.

I am offering my serviced and will make you Christmas Cards for you.

The cards come in a box of 20 with envelopes, one design per box, priority Mail $4.95

When you order more than one box, you will get $6.00 off additional boxes. Orders will be shipped priority mail. Order will be accepted until November 15th. Cards will be delivered no later than December 15, 2009.
1st Box $30/box which is only $1.50 a card
2nd Box $54/box
3rd Box $79/box, and so on..... additional $4.95 for shipping per box

Design #1 inside reads : a very merry Christmas to you


Design #2 inside reads: It's the jolliest, lightest, merriest,brightest, most wonderful time of the year!

Design #3 The inside of card reads: welcome Christmas into your heart

I am having trouble adding my PayPal buttons. Please email me to place your order cerobinson1@msn.com Let me know which design, how many boxes, your address and I will send you an invoice for pay for the cards.

Sorry.....
Photobucket

No comments: