Friday, September 18, 2009

Autumn Days


I purchased this stamp set Autumn Days with my father in mind. My Dad is a hunter and I just had to purchase it. I hope I did the Pheasants justice!!

The 1st card is my attempt at using the brayer. Not the best job, but it will due. Paper - SU Textured Dusty Durango, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White. Inks More Mustard, Tango Tangerine and Chocolate Chip. I colored in the Pheasant as best as I could recall. It's been a long time since I've seen this bird up close.

The 2nd card I sponged and used the masking technique. Paper - SU Rich Razzleberry, Razzleberry Lemonade, Whisper White. Inks - So Saffron, Tango Tangerine, Rich Razzleberry. First I stamped my bird image and then covered it and sponged the background, then stamped the wheat. Again, I hope I did the Pheasant justice. I'll have to ask my Dad.
Photobucket

No comments: